The community support, from food and drink donations, to unique fundraisers, continues to lift the hearts and spirits of staff at Delta Hospital.
The Delta Hospital and Community Health Foundation has been coordinating the donations for hospital staff and the hospital in general since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This week they would like to recognize the following individuals for their donations and community spirit.
· Thank you to @kindredcultures for donating their healthy and delicious water kefir for our Delta Hospital staff to enjoy
· We want to thank My Dang for raising $1,351 from the sale of her homemade pho and Vietnamese Buns for the Delta Hospital COVID-19 Response Fund. Thank you My for working tirelessly to serve tasty food to friends, family and neighbours and for choosing @dhchfoundation as your charity of choice
· Thank you to @sapporokitchen for donating $505 from their crazy boy roll and chicken karagge sales this past month. These funds will go towards the Delta Hospital COVID-19 Response Fund. Thank you also to everyone who supported the promotion
· Thank you to George Gao for delivering fruit and masks to our Delta Hospital staff.
· The Farlow and Plain kids held their first lemonade stand last summer and made $500 for charity. Inspired by our local healthcare heroes, this adorable cousin squad decided to donate the money to the Delta Hospital COVID-19 Response Fund. Thank you to these families for their generosity
Thank you Kin’s Farm Market and their Ladner and Tsawwassen location customers for the continued success of the White Heart Farm Box program. We appreciate the weekly delivery of White Heart Farm Boxes and additional fruit boxes for Delta Hospital staff.