Mother’s Day was made a little brighter for all the mom’s working at Delta Hospital last Sunday.
In honour of Mother’s Day, moms were treated to a pancake breakfast from Lara’s Cuisine, tea from Stir Coffee House and chocolates from Ladner Artisan Chocolates and realtor Margaret Wong
“Thank you to for showing the love to our team at Delta Hospital and making this Mother’s Day a special one,” said the Delta Hospital and Community Health Foundation on its Facebook page.
The generosity of the community didn’t stop there however, as numerous businesses and individuals have once again stepped up to support the hospital.
- A big thank you to local realtor, Darrel Poetker, who sent a request to his clients to donate to the Delta Hospital COVID-19 Response Fund. He matched their donations in April which collectively totaled $1,500
- Thank you to @bluemonkeydrinks for donating 10 cases of pure coconut water for Delta Hospital staff to enjoy
- Thank you to Tsawwassen Mills who partnered with South St. Burger to donate burgers, fries and drinks to hospital staff in April
- Local horticulturist, Brian Scott and his wife Maureen, generously donated many varieties of vegetable plants to hospital staff last week. We want to thank Brian and Maureen for thinking of our team. The staff loved this kind gesture
- Thank you to @aileennoguer for donating prepackaged snacks to hospital staff. This was a great pick me up for our hardworking team!