Deltassist is looking for items needed to help people in the community.
The organization has several programs that respond to crisis and gaps in services that have no formal funding other than donations from the community.
Items needed for emergency care kits:
These kits are used to support people in Delta who have experienced an emergency evacuation from their home due to fire or tragedy as well as women, men and children feeling abuse.
• Ziploc bags (small ones)
• Deodorant (both men and women)
• Shaving cream (both men and women)
• Razors (both men and women)
• Body wash
• Pens and notepads
• Kids toothpaste/toothbrush
• Coloring books and toys
Items to help at Deltassist offices:
• Donations to purchase reusable cloth bags for emergency food distribution (if your company would like to sponsor these bags your company logo could be printed on the bags.)
• Donations to purchase supplies for Deltassist’s bread program such as bags, ties and gloves for volunteers to use to package the bread.
• Electronic display board (This could include sponsorship identification right on Scott Rd.)
• Printing costs for pamphlets and promotional materials
If you can help out contact firstname.lastname@example.org.