PJ Wren is YouTube’s favourite trainer, helping women over 40 live a longer and healthier life. We'll be sharing her videos and workouts here on the Optimist website.
Here is a: 30-Minute Inner Thigh Workout for Women
Okay, this may be an inner thigh workout but my ass was SORE the next day.
You see to target the inner thighs I used a lot of multi-joint exercises (ie. plie squats, side lunges, bridges) to get them fired up.
However… these moves also target the core, quads, hamstrings, hips AND glutes.
Which is why my butt took the brunt of the workout I’d love to know if you’re sore after this one.
Check in after you’re done!
A pair of moderate dumbbells
A yoga block or simliar
1. Plie squat – Pulse
2. 1 heel up plie squat – Pulse
3. Other heel up plie squat – Pulse
4. Both heels up plie squat – Pulse
1 x 4 minutes
5. Step out side lunge
6. Gate swings
7. Other leg step out side lunge
8. Wide sumo squat with jumps
3 x 30sec
9. Bridge hold with squeeze
10. Scissors (toes turned out)
2 x 30sec
11. Dead bug squeeze
12. Frog presses
2 x 30sec
13. Inner thigh llrg lifts – Pulses — Up & over
14. Other leg – Pulses — Up & over
1 x 1:00