Let's do another throwback and go back to Ladner in 1950.
This photo shows four volunteers installing a Kinsmen signpost.
The Ladner Kinsmen Club received its charter in 1936 and its first president was George F. Maxwell.
In 1972, the club changed its name to Kinsmen Club of Ladner-Tsawwassen.
They supported numerous projects over the decades including the opening of the new library in Ladner in the early 1960s.
The Kinsmen Club of Ladner-Tsawwassen continues to raise funds for the Kinsmen Community Support program.
Beneficiaries of the program include Reach Child and Development, KinVillage, Delta Hospital, Christmas hampers, Delta Sundancers Teen Dance Club, bursaries to South Delta and Delta secondary schools, Kinsmen Foundation of BC, Cystic Fibrosis – BC, BC Special Olympics – Delta Branch, McKee Seniors Society and the Delta Housing Be Mine Society.