Here's a view of Ladner's Landing, taken aboard a departing boat around 1888.
The view looks east up the river.
From the left side of the image the Delta Cannery can be glimpsed between the rigging and flagstaff.
The large warehouse on the wharf was originally owned by Donald Chisholm.
The McNeely and Buie general store is the white building next to the warehouse. Next to that building is the Delta Hotel.
Wadham's cannery is at the right of the photo.
By 1899, there were 16 canneries built on the south shore of the Fraser River in Delta alone.