Roll up your sleeves and get to work re-organizing your home for the fall because 505-Junk is waiving its $79 pick-up fee for Delta residents for the month of October.
The company’s most considerable discount, which was first introduced during spring cleanup, will be reviewed on a monthly basis from this point forward.
“Our goal is to make junk removal as affordable as possible for everyone during these challenging times,” said 505-Junk. “We are proud residents, community members and local business owners in the city of Delta, and we would like to thank our fellow neighbours and readers of the Delta Optimist for all the continued positive feedback and support we have received.”
For Delta residents, the $79 pick-up fee will be waived until October 31. For all items outside your home or in your garage, simply pay $0.29 per pound with no minimum weight charge. Regular surcharge rates apply. Just point to what you want gone, and the 505-Junk team will take care of the rest.
“Our mission is to help you and your family regain space in your home,” says 505-Junk.
Here are answers to common questions they’ve received from the community of Delta regarding their services:
- Were you founded in Delta? Yes, we certainly were! 505-Junk Removal is homegrown in Delta, B.C.
- What items do you take? We take furniture, electronics, appliances, construction debris, yard debris and more. Call us to discuss what you would like removed, and we will be happy to give you a quote.
- Do you recycle? Yes, we always do our best to recycle material whenever possible. This includes wood, metal, electronics, cardboard, and so much more.
- Do you load the material? Yes, we do all the loading and lifting for you.
- How many people do you send to the house? A truck team of two is sent to every pick-up.
- How do you weigh material? Each of our trucks has Measurement Canada certified scales built right into them, which allows us to weigh your material right onsite.
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of material you can take? We have waived our 200-pound minimum charge until October 31, and we do not have a maximum amount. For example, 250lbs at $0.29/lb would cost $72.50 + GST. This price includes all labour, transportation, and disposal fees.
- How do I schedule a pick-up? Call 604-505-5865, we’re open 7-days a week or book a pick-up right online at 505junk.com/DeltaCleanUp.
In an effort to keep COVID-19 at bay, 505-Junk has also implemented a few policies to keep their team and community safe:
- Sanitization: The interior of our trucks is cleaned and sanitized after servicing each client.
- Hand washing: Cleaning stations are installed in every truck; employees are washing hands before and after each pick-up.
- Masks: Truck team members are equipped with a new mask for every pick-up.
- Physical distancing: All material must be placed outside (front yard, backyard, or in a garage) to take advantage of the promotion. The team and clients maintain a six feet minimum onsite. If a pick-up is required for items inside your home, please give them a call.
- Contactless payments: Credit card or e-transfer payments are made securely over the phone with head office.
To book your pick-up with 505-Junk, discuss scheduling or receive a quote, please call 604-505-5865 today. You can also book online at 505junk.com/DeltaCleanUp using promo code DeltaCleanUp.
“Let’s do our part and continue to recycle together,” says the 505-Junk team, including Alex Elsey, Barry Hartman and Scott Foran.