Since 2012, Physio2U has proudly empowered residents of Delta with in-home physiotherapy services. Now, to keep you safe in the comfort of your own home and comply with physical distancing guidelines, Physio2U is pleased to offer Telehealth appointments!
With the closures of all physiotherapy and out-patient departments at Delta Hospital and other hospitals, you or a loved one may be looking for someone to help you further your recovery after surgery or help manage your pain and symptoms. Did your elective total knee or total hip surgery get cancelled? Physio2U’s expert physiotherapists can help you build strength and be well-prepared for when your surgery is rescheduled, ensuring a quick recovery. Physio2U can also assist people struggling with general aches or pains or impaired walking due to trauma, surgery, neurological or chronic health conditions.
- Most extended benefit companies cover telehealth physiotherapy services
- All third party payers including WorkSafe, ICBC, and Veterans’ Affairs cover telehealth appointments
- All you need is high-speed internet connection and a computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Phone support to help set up and test the on-line video platform is available prior to the appointment
- After the assessment, the physiotherapist will prescribe individualized treatment and recommend a home exercise program to achieve the best results, all while maintaining self-isolation and safety at home
Physio2U’s new Telehealth services empower people to still receive compassionate care through one-on-one treatment with a physiotherapist without leaving the safety of home.
The Physio2U team is committed to continuing to support Delta residents during the COVID‑19 pandemic. They are using innovative ways to provide care and maintain your safety and peace of mind.
To learn more about Physio2U Telehealth services visit www.physio2u.ca or call 778-846-7695.