Here are a few of the calls that have been keeping Delta police officers busy so far this week.
Monday, July 11
Total calls: 97
- Recovered stolen auto: 8100-block River Way - Police recovered a 2010 Jeep Wrangler that was originally stolen from the Surrey area.
- Theft of auto/recovered: 8200-block River Way - Sometime over the weekend a 1998 red Dodge pick up was stolen from Delta. Prior to it being reported, Langley RCMP had recovered it in their area.
- Theft of auto: 9500-block 120th Street - Sometime overnight unknown suspect(s) stole a 1993 GMC white cube van that was parked roadside.
- Mischief: 8800-block 119th Street - Police responded to a report of noisy youths. On arrival to the area police observed cement planting pots were broken and trees were de-potted. One of the four males being dealt with attempted to flee from police. He was located and arrested along with three others. All were later released on a Promise to Appear and face a charge of mischief. File still under investigation.
Tuesday, July 12
Total files: 83
- Recovered stolen auto: Highway 10 near Highway 91 - Police recovered a 1998 Dodge Dakota pick up truck originally stolen from the Surrey area. The vehicle was unoccupied when recovered.
- Possible Impaired Driver: 3700-block River Road West - Police responded to a report of a possible impaired driver. On arrival police located a male in the driver seat who appeared intoxicated. Police called for paramedics to transport the man to hospital for medical assessment. He faces impaired charges and was held in cells until sober.
Wednesday, July 13
Total files: 71
- Mischief: 5000-block Fenton Drive - Unknown suspect(s) smashed side and rear windows of a vehicle. No apparent theft. Damage estimated at $1,000.
- Theft of auto: 4500 block 62 Street - Unknown suspect(s) stole a 2008 white two-door Mustang that was parked roadside. Vehicle entered on police computer system.