Let’s head back to June 4, 1953 to check out the groundbreaking ceremony for the new St. David's Anglican Church in Tsawwassen.
Among those in attendance were members of the Brandrith family
The church would be built on what was formerly Frank Brandrith's property at the corner of 12th Avenue and 56th Street.
St. David’s remained a part of All Saints parish until 1956.
The site was sold as the commercial area of Tsawwassen was being developed.
The proceeds of that sale in 1970 allowed the diocese to purchase land on 51A Street where the present church is located today.