Let’s head back to around 1900 to check out life at Ladner Harbour.
There's a large warehouse on the government wharf and buildings include the municipal office, which was located behind the warehouse.
The municipal office was in operation here between 1894 and 1912.
From 1885 to 1894 the Town Hall further up Elliott Street was used for council meetings.
Council moved into the impressive new Delta Street Municipal Hall in 1913 and that heritage building is still there today.
Other buildings in the above photo include the Delta Hotel and the McKee Brothers' butcher shop on Chisholm Street.
A small sailing vessel and the freight boat 'S.S. Robert Dunsmuir' is tied to the wharf, possibly taking on a load of hay.